A.I.T.D.A. Membership Benefits
1. Annual Convention and Trade Show & Convention held each April or May in Little Rock Ar. For a state our size this is the best state tire trade show and convention in the country. Dealer training sessions and exhibits from all types of suppliers are featured.
2. A college or Vo-Tech scholarship program for your children and your employees' children. At the present there has been $25,000 in scholarship money given to Arkansas high school seniors by A.I.T.D.A.
3. Save up to 40% on all types of business forms, invoices, computer forms, shop work orders, etc., purchased through your association office.
4. Newsletters with news of what is happening with the Arkansas Tire Dealers.
5. Training workshops and development aids
6. Free ad space in our quarterly newsletter for your used equipment.
7. A window decal identifying your store as a member of the Arkansas Independent Tire Dealers Association is provided to each member. Prominently displayed the decal helps customers identify your store as their independent merchant.
8. Participation in the Federated Mutual Insurance Company Group programs for: property and liability coverage; group health; financial protection services/401 (K).
9. A place to call to get answers to your questions or concerns about the tire business as it changes each year.
10. You are a vital part of a statewide organization which represents your business interests before the state legislature. A.I.T.D.A. was instrumental in helping shape the scrap tire laws that were enacted. With our input, tire dealers enjoy FREE tire disposal for auto and light truck tires. Without our input. Arkansas tire dealers would now be paying for all scrap tire disposal and transportation costs.
11. Your dealership will be listed on the Arkansas Tire Dealers Association's web-site, with information about your location and business detail.